- Synes ikke om: Renlighed, service og personale, overnatningsstedets tilstand og faciliteter, værelsets komfort
Don’t Stay Here!!!!
This was a terrible place to stay. The indoor pool was unavailable to use as it was being used for private lessons. The manager left for the weekend (we arrived for two nights on a Friday) and so when we had no hot water, a leaking kitchen tap (spaying all over the kitchen) there was no one to assist. We called hotel.con and got no assistance and the phone number was left unanswered. Eventually the gardener was able to assist with hot water. The free breakfast was from the petrol station down the road (one drink and one pastry)... the apartment has potential, but our was dirty, the linen ripped and the decks and outdoor furniture dirty. Avoid!