Very bad experience for my family and myself in this apartment.
First of all, the posted pictures are not referred to the apartment we got.
Overall the building is old and in a very bad shape both outside and inside.
You enter from the backyard and the first thing you see is a broken glass at the entrance door, badly repaired with tape...
Our apartment was reported as 3 rooms, but:
- one room is the living room with a small sofa
- one room is so small that you cannot walk to the bed, you must jump on it from the bottom
- the toilet is in the lobby, so that if must go in it, you must go out from the apartment and go to the lobby, so all the ones entring and/or going out will see you in your underwear...
- our apartment was at floor level and directly facing the street, windows no blinds, so no privacy
- for a 6 person apartment, only 4 forks, 4 spoons and 4 kives
- moquette all over the apartment, also in the toilet, and overall stained
- spidernets everyehere
- one matterss full of blood stains
- my wife pillow full of short hair, evidently not changed after someone else slept on it
- induction cooking completely covered of grease from last cooking, not us...
I understand that the apartment is cheap, but this does not mean that it must be kept in that horrible